How to enter Shows Online
To enter for the Online Shows, just choose a month and a class that you’d like to do. Entries are being taken on itsplainsailing website, under the name Balcultry Stables.
- When you enter, you will be sent a email, with a ticket. This email will contain a link, just click it to upload your test. It also has your competition number.
- Record your test on a smart phone, landscape.
- Please wear the correct safety riding equipment.
- Tests are Judged by a Dressage’s Judges, whom are registered DI and AIRC Dressage Judges.
- A copy of your score sheet will be WhatsApps to you, at the end of the competition.
- Provisional Placings will be posted, and you have 72hrs to lodge a query. Your results will be recorded, and points awarded on the monthly score board.
- To receive Ribbons and Prizes, you must compete ALL Shows, in the same class on the same horse. Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, at the end of the League.
- Prizes are kindly sponsored by Horse Mad Store. 1st, 2nd and 3rd are online vouchers to the store.
Ribbons will be posted to all competitors, that competed in ALL Shows, at the end of the completed League. Please refer to our scoreboard for qualification to League.
- Payments will be taken by Its plain sailing www.itsplainsailing.com/club/bal