How to enter Shows Online
To enter for the Online Shows, just choose a month and a class that you’d like to do. Entries are being taken on itsplainsailing website, under the name Balcultry Stables.
- Record your test on a smart phone, landscape.
- Please wear the correct safety riding equipment.
- When you enter, you will be sent a email, on the day after the entries closing. I will list the entries and it will be posted, for your to Check. Please check that your listed and in the correct section. This email will contain a link, just click it to upload your test.
- Tests are Judged by a Dressage’s Judges, whom are registered DI and AIRC Dressage Judges.
- Your score sheet will be WhatsApps to you, at the end of the competition.
- 1st of each month Provisional Placings will be posted, and you have 72hrs to lodge a query. Your results will be recorded, and points awarded on the monthly score board.
- To receive Ribbons and Prizes, you must compete ALL 3 Shows, in the same class on the same horse. Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places, at the end of the League.
- Prizes are kindly sponsored by Horse Mad Store. 1st, 2nd and 3rd are online vouchers to the store.
Ribbons will be posted to all competitors, that competed in ALL 3 Shows, at the end of the completed League. Please refer to our scoreboard for qualification to League.
- Payments will be taken by Its plain sailing www.itsplainsailing.com/club/bal